I did it, I set up my Christmas tree before Thanksgiving this year. However I want you all to know that I did it only because Tabor left yesterday and won't be back until Christmas Eve, and well, if we were going to put it up this year I was not going to get it done without him. So here are a few pictures. Of course I didn't think to get the camera while the girls were decorating it, but at least I did remember to get some pictures.
Such a handsome little man!
{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago

2 comments:
I can't believe you have time to be blogging or setting up Christmas trees for that matter when you should be packing and resting, unless you're already packed?!!! That'll be so cheery to come home to a Christmasy house!
Jackson is SOOOOOOO hansome and adorable in his little vest! His little smirk on his face says he thinks so too!
The girls are so cute too! They even match! The little antlers are just too funny! Tree looks great!
We're so excited to see all of you! Real soon!
Jackson is a handsome little guy... that's very true Also, I love the girls' antlers. :) Adorable! Thinking of you! I know it's got to be hard with Tabor away and three little ones.
Post a Comment