We Sold Our Car!!!!!! After filtering 20-25 calls since last Saturday, Wednesday I recieved a call from a lady that told me her husband would call later to set-up a test drive. I have had several of these conversations that never came through, so I didn't get too excited. But he called, test drove it loved, (who wouldn't) :) and then bought it for the price that we were asking. PRAISE THE LORD!
{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago

3 comments:
Praise the Lord! It is always such a wonderful relief to get rid of extra vehicles!! We had ours for sale for 2+ months before it sold.
I would go crazy if mine had taken that long. I was starting to wonder if we had it to high after three days. I guess I get so many calls I figured someone should just bite, right.
Woo Hoo! The Lord is good =)
~ jami
Post a Comment