Aly turned four on March 11, tonight we had pizza princess party at Pizza on the Run.
She got a new bike, a pretty dress and sweater from Grandma and Grandpa,
A laptop, pretty dress, and capri set from Nana and Papa
A soccer Barbie, moonsand, and jacket from Liz and Josh
7 purses and a shirt that says "future president" (which fits her perfectly) from the Van Auken's
A dress and hair ties from the Pooles
A short set, dress, and hat from the Bragg's
3 pretty dresses and undies from Mrs. & Mr. Mac.
4 shirts and capri's from the Millers.
I am sure that I missed something and sorry to anyone or thing that I missed. She made out like a princess. She/We are truly blessed by all the people in her life that love her so much.
Nana and Papa bought a 3D castle cake set and Nana helped me make that for her cake. And again thanks to Papa for all the pictures. I forgot my camera.
When she opened her laptop she said "mom know I can shop online with you" She is playing with it right now and she is loving it. The bike she got is a 16" and I was worried it was to big but Tabor took her outside and away she went like a true pro.
She is getting so big I can not believe she is four. I thought that she was big at three but next year she will be five and ready for school I don't think that I am ready for that at all, my baby is growing up (sob)







{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Beautiful! Looks/sounds like lots of fun!!
I love the cake! :)
Hey, I wanted to tell you that I'm changing my blog to invited readers only. If you want to be added to my list, email me at bothwellsj6@msn.com. Thanks. :)
Post a Comment