Sorry for not posting in almost a month. I have been busy with school and the girls. So I haven't been able to take many, if any pictures. But after looking through some pictures I noticed I hadn't posted our pictures from our hike in the mountains around our house. That particular day we just woke up and decided to take a drive to the mountains and found a very beautiful place to hike. It led us to a lake and a waterfall. What a great day!!




{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago

3 comments:
Wow! Looks like a gorgeous hike! Extra exercise carrying the girls too! =) Does your neck and back do OK when you're carrying Katie like that? By the way, I LOVE your shorter hair! It's adorable! And Katie has the cutest smile too! See you guys REAL soon! Can't wait!
Cute pictures! Man, I miss Wyoming!
Janelle
I was asked that when we were in Spokane visiting Treasure. But it feels just like a backpack on your back.
I love my hair too it is soooo easy.
Thanks for the comment,
Ruth,
Sorry you couldn't come, maybe next time you are here. :)
Post a Comment