I just read in the paper that since Sunday night we have gotten 45.6 in of snow. I have never seen this much snow at one time. We went to our pastors house last night to help them dig out their truck and it hit me on how much snow there really is, I have been stuck inside with the kids all week, and I knew that is was alot of snow but it just hit me to actually see it all at their house. I can't see the slide that the girls use to climb to get on the trapoline and well lets just say the trampoline is not going to be easy to move when we move on Friday!! But all in all we have had fun playing in the snow. Here are a few pictures from the week.
{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago

3 comments:
CUTE pictures!!!!!! I've been waiting for some! Least you're making the best of a "bad situation"! Will be REAL green when the sun comes out and melts it all away!
and we thought Arizona would be bright and sunny! maybe Cody isnt to bad? love you guys, Papa
Wow, that's pretty incredible! I'm glad you took the time to enjoy it with your kids. :)
Post a Comment