Thursday, November 19, 2009

long time no post

Well I am sorry to all who have checked my blog and not seen a post. Not because I have not wanted to or had nothing to share I simply lost the hard drive on my computer then I had to wait for a new one to be built and shipped to me. I have missed not being on the computer it is hard to update things on facebook and check email on my phone. Although I am thankful I at least had a phone that could do those things it is so much easier to do it on the computer!!
Well the girls finished up sportie shortie. They had fun and learned the basics of a few sports.
Katlyn is still in gymnastics. She is finally starting to warm up to her coach. He said Tuesday that she said her first word in class. I am not sure where she gets her shyness from but she has some to overcome it soon, the class ends in 3 weeks. She gets to put on a little competition thing for the families to see, she is excited because Nana and Papa will be here the day she gets to do it!!
Aly is loving school! I am just amazed at what they have learned. She is reading very well, knows the books of the Old Testament, how to count to 10's to 100 and 5's to 100 and 2's 100. Her writing needs some work, she rushes through it and she could do better. I wish they were teaching cursive it helps with kids have nicer hand writing and helps keep all the words together. I plan to teach her cursive at the first of the year once we are back from Christmas in Cody and I get some kind of routine stamped out with the new baby. She is very excited about their upcoming Christmas program at school they each get to be an animal so that should be fun and cute!!
Jaxon has slowing started walking. It started last week in the nursery a few steps, a few more on Monday but then he decided he had had enough of that, until today. He has been getting up and walking a lot today so I am praying that it sticks!! He is a bit stubborn!!
Luke our 4th boy will be born hopefully anytime my due date is December 13th. The way I have been feeling lately he might greet us early!! however I heard some very upsetting news today. The hospital has a policy that no one under 18 can enter the hospital to visit people. So the kids wont be able to come see me or Luke once he is born. I am very upset and need to find out who I can complain to so that this silly policy will change. Do they think that my kids are not going to see and touch him once we get home? Its not like they will be going to everyone else's room and visiting their babies!! ugh I could write forever my anger toward this but I will stop, post the videos that I have and hopefully tomorrow post the pictures of all the things you all missed while I was without a computer!!

0 comments: