Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Invironment

We were welcomed to ARIZONA with 18 in. of snow! SNOW I tell you perfect weather to move in with! The first day we were at the house some neighborhood boys came by and asked if we would like them to shovel our walk. We told them sure and paid the $30 to do so since the house hadn't been lived in for 6 months it badly needed done and we had no shovel. We got a few things figured out, then left the house to go get a few things since our truck would not show up for 2-3 days. When we came back from our outing, the driveway looked like no one had ever shoveled it. CRAZY!!

Here is Tabor trying to shovel the next morning. We are told that they have not seen snow like this for 10 years.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

You got butched! And you got some rich little punk neighbor kids! That's a bummer! Lessons learned I guess.

inside the barricks said...

Well They actually cleared the whole driveway off. It is ust that while we were gone it snowed another 8in. you couldn't tell that they had done anything.

Janelle said...

OOOOOHHH! I totally read that wrong I guess! Sorry! Yeah, all the white stuff on the ground was a slight hindrance to us not coming too! Although, it really hasn't been that warm here so might as well have snow to go along with the cold!