Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wonderful time of the year!

We had a wonderful Christmas, On Christmas day Ron and his family along with my parent came over for a Christmas breakfast and opening of presents. We had a great time. The kids made gingerbread houses with Papa (a new tradition) They had just enough candy to decorate the house. On the 26th we woke up to a snow storm. But that did not stop us from going to Billings were we met up with Tabor's entire family at the C'mon Inn to spend the night and do some shopping. We went to Chuckie Cheese on Friday afternoon for the kidos then went back to the hotel for them to swim until there hearts content. Unfortunately I left me camera at Chuckie Cheese. I called Friday night and they didn't have it, we went back Saturday and still no sign of it. When we got home I thought I will call again to see if maybe someone had seen it yet. Well they had found it, so now I get to travel back up there to get it, I am very thankful that they found it however. I had 2 SD cards that I had not down loaded onto my new computer yet. I will go up tomorrow and get it and be abel to post some of the pictures of the great time we had with family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful Christmas time. Melisa did a super job having breakfast, the grandkids were so excited about presents. and the gingerbread houses are so much fun. I thought they might not want to do it right away, so they could play with all their nice toys. but Aly came to me and asked, Papa, can we build the gingerbread houses now? it was so much fun, what blessings God has given us.

Janelle said...

How exciting and what a blessing that they found your camera! I think I would cry for weeks if I lost my camera and all those priceless pictures! Praise the Lord!

PS - Thanks again for making Christmas morning so special! The little touches didn't go un-noticed!