Awesome post! It's sure amazing looking back on a year gone by - seeing how the girls have grown and changed! What sweethearts they are for sure! PS - Sorry your Bears didn't win the SuperBowl, or so we heard anyway. We didn't watch even a second of it and I don't believe we missed a thing. Just know you guys were wishing they would win!
3 comments:
Hey Melis, it's great to see you have a blog! Your girls are such sweethearts! I'm glad we'll get to keep in touch this way.
Awesome post! It's sure amazing looking back on a year gone by - seeing how the girls have grown and changed! What sweethearts they are for sure!
PS - Sorry your Bears didn't win the SuperBowl, or so we heard anyway. We didn't watch even a second of it and I don't believe we missed a thing. Just know you guys were wishing they would win!
HI THEY ARE SO CUTE WELL BYE BYE
Post a Comment