Melisa and Tabor, I love your two little girls. They have brought sooo much happiness and fun to my life. I look forward to seeing them!! They are a breath of sunshine. You can be so proud of the great job so far and our prayers are with you daily. We love you all. Mrs. Mac
3 comments:
aren't these two little girls the most beautiful girls you have ever seen? I sure think so. love you pooh bear and those two little angels of your.
DAD
Melis & Tabor,
What beautiful girls! You must be such proud parents. Great job with the blog layout :) Now you need a picture of the whole adorable family.
Love & Miss ya, Jami Lee
Melisa and Tabor, I love your two little girls. They have brought sooo much happiness and fun to my life. I look forward to seeing them!! They are a breath of sunshine. You can be so proud of the great job so far and our prayers are with you daily. We love you all. Mrs. Mac
Post a Comment